About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WFLX FOX 29 is the FOX affiliate in West Palm Beach serving the five county South Florida DMA (Palm Beach, Martin, St Lucie, Okechobee, Indian River). WFLX FOX 29 is home to the only local newscast in the market from 7a-9a and produces the #1 rated late news in the 10 O'Clock News. FOX29 is home to the some of the market's most watched sporting events from Nascar, MLB, World Series, WWE, & NFL Football.
WFLX is seeking a Creative Services Director to lead the multi-platform marketing efforts in West Palm Beach, FL! The ideal candidate will serve as the Television brand manager for WFLX-TV and will be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of all marketing and creative for the television's brands. If you have strong organizational and communication skills, a highly collaborative spirit, on-air inventory, and media budgets, then this is the job for you.
Duties/Responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• The Marketing Director is WFLX’s top creative consultant for exceeding client expectations and managing the stations marketing initiatives
• Work closely with General Manager and other department heads to manage and execute initiatives to enhance the stations internal and external image
• Work with sales managers to enhance presentations and promotional opportunities
• Assist in commercial production
• Assist in the creation of contests/promotions
• Create and manage multimedia messages (radio, cable, outdoor and social) during promotional periods for station
• Creating and managing promotional collateral to lead our community affairs and outreach efforts
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
• Excellent Leader
• Good communicator
• Excellent organizational skills
• 5 year(s): 5 years of broadcast marketing experience
• Candidate should have a strong writing background, solid knowledge of lighting and a creative eye for shooting video
• Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Mastery of computer and software technology
• MVR check required
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", we encourage you to upload your resume, cover letter, and references
WFLX-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Powered by Journalismnext